Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about where I want to take this blog. And if I’m being honest, I’ve been thinking a lot about the direction of my life too. I’ve got some major life changes coming up– good ones I think– and I’ve had to put on my big girl pants more than once these past couple of weeks and woman up.
Which leads me to this question… What do you all want from this blog? I need sage advice from my loyal and beautiful readers. I’m by no means a professional blogger and some days I struggle with things like:
- Topics – are there topics (specific or general) you’d like covered in the coming months?
- Types of Posts - DIY, recipes, books, fashion, personal stuff…. have your say about what you like most/least
- Posting Frequency – too many posts, not enough, just right?
- Design – I am planning a blog redesign this summer – so your comments and ideas would be helpful at this point
- Blog Features – what would make your reader experience better?
- Community – Are there features that you’d like added to help connect more? Do you feel connected to me?
- Services and Tools – what could I offer you to help you improve your life?
- What Frustrates You about Love Library? What is Best about it?
- Other Ideas and Feedback – anything goes, big or little.
This list was heavily created from this post on Problogger.
Please leave your answers to one or all questions in the comments. I will leave the survey up indefinitely, but I will offer up the prize of a free book to one lucky, randomly selected commenter on Wednesday, May 1, 2013. The winner can be a previous winner and does not have to be a citizen of the U.S.A.
Please help me improve!